This basic kit Includes:
- Step by step video instructions by me Carolyn
- Klasse curved tip embroidery scissors
- 3 balls of Crucci natural wonder - this natural new Zealand pencil roving is perfect for shaping.
- Latex adhesive to back your leaf - liquid latex secures all the yarn in place and prevents degradation of the wool over time (unlike pvc glue) it also creates a rubbery backing that's soft and flexible.
- A 12" x 12" wood frame that's 6cm deep with zweigarts super soft monks cloth pre stretched on the frame. Pattern is also pre-drawn.
- A ergonomic lavor punch needle - you will need it for this project!
You may also purchase:
An electronic rug carver that I use in most of the videos
A gripper Frame which is amazing for any punch needle project!
Net Orders Checkout