YOU HAVE A GEORGOUS NEW KDR-I
I heard you! This page is dedicated to all things KDR-I
- How to set up your KDR-I (Adjust the Yarn Guide)
- How to change from Cut Pile to Loop Pile
- How to change back from Loop Pile to Cut Pile
- How to Maintain your machine
- How to change the pile height
Sale Price: $484
Why the KDR-I?
I get asked this question a lot. Why pick the 2021 KDR-I over the ZQ-II that has the same functions?
The KDR-I is by far a better machine in my books and here is why!
- First, it does not have moving parts on the sides of the machine. I prefer this because there is less chance of yarn getting snagged in a piece on the side.
- It's lighter! It is 2.0kgs as opposed to 2.5kgs
- Less exposed moving parts means a better machine as there is less chance of the parts being bumped or broken.
- It has built in Speed Control. However now my ZQ-IIs do as well.
- The trigger is smooth and easy to hold down. Also because of it's setup it's less prone to breaking.