When purchasing this gun your first step will be to find a corresponding AIR COMPRESSOR.
Here are some things to consider:
- It must be big enough so that it is not constantly refilling while you are using the gun. If it is too small it can actually result in sucking air out of the gun as opposed to pushing air through the gun.
- You also want a no fuss air compressor so I suggest a oil free one.
- I SUGGEST A 40L COMPRESSOR OR BIGGER
- here is a link to the compressor I have: https://www.bunnings.co.nz/ryobi-40l-oil-free-upright-air-compressor_p0217681
- Make sure you buy a hose that will lead from your compressor to your gun.
- You will need to attach the female connector supplied with the gun to this hose so your gun can then be attached to said hose.
- You also need to understand your air compressor. I suggest both your compressor manual and looking at YouTube videos on understanding compressors. Below is the video I orginally watched.
We are working out some kinks with the new website! Please let us know at
email@example.com or by selecting our chat function if you cannot find
what you are looking for!
Use Afterpay in Australia:
Please Checkout Using New Zealand Dollars. If you Checkout in Australian
Dollars, Afterpay will not show as available.
Changing the shopping currency is simple. It's situated in the top right
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org