- How to set up your KDR-I (Adjust the Yarn Guide)
- Understanding your Machine and Troubleshooting the Scissor Closure
- How to change from Cut to Loop and Loop to Cut (EASY Method)
- How Change from Cut to Loop and Loop to Cut (HARD Method) - This method allows for cleaning and troubleshooting various part of the gun. Recommended after having your KDR-I for awhile.
- How to change the pile height
I get asked this question a lot. Why pick the 2021 KDR-I over the ZQ-II that has the same functions?The KDR-I is by far a better machine in my books and here is why!
1. First, it does not have moving parts on the sides of the machine. I prefer this because there is less chance of yarn getting snagged in a piece on the side.
2. It's lighter! It is 2.0kgs as opposed to 2.5kgs
3. Less exposed moving parts means a better machine as there is less chance of the parts being bumped or broken.
4. It has built in Speed Control. However now my ZQ-IIs do as well.
5. The trigger is smooth and easy to hold down. Also because of it's setup it's less prone to breaking.
*This machine requires more frequent oiling than most guns*
We are working out some kinks with the new website! Please let us know at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by selecting our chat function if you cannot find
what you are looking for!
Use Afterpay in Australia:
Please Checkout Using New Zealand Dollars. If you Checkout in Australian
Dollars, Afterpay will not show as available.
Changing the shopping currency is simple. It's situated in the top right
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me at email@example.com