Sheep shears are a really great way of making uniform rugs particularly when combine with our sheep shearing guide
Not ever sheep shearer is good for evening out tufted rugs.
- You need enough power - I find anything below 450W doesn't shear easily, particularly on wool.
- More teeth (13 vs 9) means no grooves showing in your rug
This tool is excellent quality for the cost!
Here's the product specifications:
- Sheep clipper Speed: 2600RPM
- Sheep clipper Power: 450W
- Voltage: 220V
- Frequency: 60Hz/50Hz
- Size: approx. 41*8cm
- Cable: approx. 5m
- Adjustable speeds: 1-6 levels
- 13 Straight Tooth Blades
- Powerful and super silent 450W motor.
- Super quick and low vibration.
- 1-6 adjustable speeds for quick and precise shearing.
- Blade pressure is adjustable with a rotatable button.
- Cooling mechanism with ventilators to prevent overheating during usage.
- Full aluminum head and strengthened ABS body.
- 1 x sheep clipper
- 1 x special screwdriver
- 1 x cleaning brush
- 1 x lubricating tool
- 1 x carriage case
Net Orders Checkout