Have you been thinking about making a punch needle rug but don't know where to begin? Punch Needling can bea a bit more time consuming than rug tufting but for me, I love it. I enjoy sitting and watching my favorite TV show while Punching away. It takes me out of my head and into a beautifully calming space. Punch Needling is also a bit cheaper and requires less intense equipment.
Buy our complete Punch Needle Rug Making Kit!
- A 20" x 30" gripper frame
- 1 Meter of Monks Cloth
- A Medium Lavor Punch Needle
- 2.5Kgs of Rug Wool (You can choose our suggested design or your own colour pallet) https://allthingseffy.com/collections/wools-and-yarns/products/effy-rug-wool-for-tufting
- Fabric scissors
- Curved tip embroidery scissors
- 2L or Latex Adhesive
- Seconday Rug Backing
- 10m of Rug Binding
- a Glue gun to adhere your binding
- Spray adhesive to adhere your backing fabirc
If you are looking for a punch needle rug bundle just for you, please e-mail me at email@example.com. I am always more than happy to help out
Net Orders Checkout