Join me, Carolyn, Online on Saturday September 24th, 2022! I'm excited to finally offer an fully Online Workshop.
How does it work?
1. You sign up & purchase a beginners punch needle kit at the same time!
2. We ship the kit to you.
3. On Saturday September 24th at 6:30pm you hop online and meet with the group and me Carolyn and I guide you and the other attendees through your first Punch Needle Project. (all online attendance details will be e-mailed to you well before the event)
What's great about this is you can be anywhere in the world and hop on to learn!
Now What's Punch Needling?
Punch needling is referred to often as paintings with wool. The flexibility of this craft provides you with endless project options! Essentially you are stabbing at special fabric with a special needle (very therapeutic if you ask me!). As you punch you'll be creating stitches on one side of the fabric and loops on the other.
If you love fiber based crafts you will LOVE this. You can make textured wall hangings, Rugs, seat cushions, clothing, patches, mug rugs and so much more!
My favorite part about this craft is that it has basic rules but beyond that it's very freeing you don't need to continually acquire knowledge to make beautiful works of art like some other fiber arts.
What will be in the Kit I Purchase?
This beginners kit is part of a revamp to my punch needle kit collection which has been long overdue!
- a simple design (however you may choose your own)
- 5 Colours of 50gms of Rug Wool (plenty to complete your piece)
- A medium Ergonomic Lavor Punch Needle (absolutely perfect with our EFFY Rug Wool)
- A Piece of Monks Cloth
- A Non - Slip Hoop for holding your fabric tight as a drum
- finishing glue
- finishing felt backing
In the Workshop I will teach you the basics of Punch Needling and we will discuss the variations of the craft and and go over finishing techniques. Lastly of course, we'll have fun from the comfort of your own home!
Net Orders Checkout